Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Family shoot

We did it again... our family shoot, this time with my extended family... Mom, sister, brother in law, niece and nephew...
I made everyone where the same shirts and I thought it turned out well... no matter how much complaining there was to be had...:)
For a wall portrait I decided to do a 16x20 with 3 images as they all turned out so nice.
A wall portrait like this could be done in a canvas wrap, framed with a matte or plaque mounted, we are going with the plaque to match a portrait we have in the same room it will be displayed.
I hope you enjoy your fall and I will be posting new weddings in the very near future... for now, savour the colors and enjoy the weather while we still have warm days:)

Blessings, Lauri                Spruce Grove, Edmonton, Stony Plain and area wedding photographers

No comments: