Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tim & Brittany Maternity session in Edmonton, AB





I love weddings, and I love the romance it brings... I am missing our wedding season here in Edmonton, AB as the weather is so much nicer in the summer.
It seems maternity photography is getting alot more popular and I am getting more experience and loving the pregnancy shooting. It is very beautiful and such an incredible joy as you know that baby will soon enter our world and I get to meet it when it does arrive. The happy mom and dad to be are so proud and glowing and they are such a joy to be around. Maternity photography is a gift to yourself and your newborn, an opportunity to document your time and how you looked at such an amazing period in your life... keeping the memories alive and sharing it with your new loved one is a blessing for you all.
Lauri



Specializing in wedding photography in the Edmonton Area, including Spruce Grove and Stony Plain Alberta.

No comments: